Built about 1869 at the direction of a Northerner, Capt. Habicht, this frame dwelling was modeled after a Natchez, MS mansion. A cupola served by an interior staircase originally adorned the roof, but was removed during one of several renovations. M.M. Cohn owned the house during his years here. When he moved to LIttle Rock to found his merchandising empire, he sold it to Arkadelphia's first real estate agent and a founder of the Chamber of Commerce, A.M. Crow. The house is listed in the National Register.